Caissa Public Strategy, LLC is a strategic communications firm with headquarters in Memphis, TN and an office in Washington, DC. We serve a broad range of corporations, small businesses, governments, individuals and nonprofits. Since its founding, Caissa has represented more than 400 clients across the country.
CaissaK12 is a specialized division of Caissa Public Strategy that serves public school districts through powerful communications. We are the nation’s #1 leader in traditional public school student recruitment. The Sales Assistant will directly support the Sales team with existing and potential clients to build lasting relationships while increasing awareness of CaissaK12’s services.
For the CaissaK12 Sales Assistant position, we are looking for an outgoing, self-motivated and reliable person who can adapt to a variety of virtual, phone and in-person communications.The Sales Assistant must be enthusiastic about corresponding with clients in ways that prove CaissaK12 can boost public school district success. This position offers 10-week paid training. If you are a people-person excited to forge meaningful partnerships, we are looking for you!
As a Sales Assistant, you will
- Support the sales team with meeting coordination and client communications
- Learn from experts in public communications
- Practice message design and delivery through K12 marketing
- Build strong relationships with education clients and partners
- Gain behind-the-scenes insight into public education
- Have potential for promotion at a trusted, growing company
- Travel 6-7 times annually for conferences, onsite client visits and other events
Your work environment will include
- Relaxed office setting
- Celebrations for successes
- Collaborative and independent work
- Team-focused work culture
- Travel; some nights and weekends
- Strong in-person and written communications skills
- Has reliable transportation
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Ability to travel for events
- Night and weekend availability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on a deadline
- Highly organized
- Energetic, friendly personality
Pay: $40,000 base salary, 10-weeks paid training, with commission bonuses and full-time employee benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Caissa Public Strategy