Caissa Public Strategy, LLC is a strategic communications firm with headquarters in Memphis, TN and an office in Washington, DC. We serve a broad range of corporations, small businesses, governments, individuals and nonprofits. Since its founding, Caissa has represented more than 400 clients across the country. CaissaK12 is a specialized division of Caissa Public Strategy that serves public school districts through powerful communications. We are the nation’s #1 leader in traditional public school student recruitment.
For our Leadership Project Coordinator position, we are looking for an energetic and reliable person focused on supporting our organization’s growth. The Leadership Project Coordinator is a self-starter, collaborator and creative problem-solver with strategic foresight and impeccable time-management skills. This role will offer close collaboration with Caissa’s partners to create strategic, efficient workflows that uplift office productivity, energy and overall organization. The Leadership Project Coordinator will also provide essential help to daily operations, including partner calendar management and administrative duties. Timeliness is a must.
Experience in public relations, advertising and marketing is not required; however, competitive candidates may have a track record of working on public relations campaigns, client communication and new media marketing strategies.
As a Leadership Project Coordinator, you will
- Act as a point of contact for leadership correspondences
- Organize meetings and appointments for leadership
- Type, compile and prepare reports and presentations
- Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems
- Learn from experts in public communications
- Have potential for promotions at a trusted, growing company
Your work environment will include
- Relaxed office setting
- Fast-paced, exciting projects
- Collaborative and independent work
- Team-focused work culture
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on a deadline
- Strong writing skills
- Highly organized
- Energetic, friendly personality
- Comfortable with social media/analytics tools
- Has reliable transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Caissa Public Strategy