Welcome to Wogan Group, where we redefine excellence in multi-family real estate services. Our foundation is built on the pillars of proactivity, satisfaction, transparency, and community. At Wogan, we are more than a company; we are a family committed to setting new standards through strategic planning, innovation, and adaptability. By embracing a proactive mindset, we continuously enhance our services to surpass the expectations of our residents, clients, and team members.
As Wogan Group’s Community Manager, you craft vibrant living experiences by seamlessly blending customer service, strategic planning, and relationship-building. Your role involves organizing events, fostering connections, and ensuring resident satisfaction. As the bridge between residents and Wogan Group, your communication skills create a seamless living experience. Join us and become a community builder, problem solver, and ambassador, shaping extraordinary living experiences!
1. Observe the condition of the apartment complex including buildings, grounds, tenant units, and all other facilities. Arrange for appropriate maintenance, repair and improvement of the same.
2. The Community Manager must maintain a valid driver’s license.
3. Establish work schedules and sets standards, which meet the needs of the property, and assigns individuals to perform scheduled work.
4. Follows company policy in all financial and clerical procedures and ensures compliance of all office personnel to company policy.
5. Accurate and timely maintenance of the computerized property management system.
6. Follows and keeps an accurate Budget Control System and Purchase Order system as instructed by the Regional Manager.
7. Ensures the computerized property management system is kept according to HUD (where applicable) and company policy; including all necessary documents; i.e., leases, applications, work orders, certifications, employment and income verifications and re-certifications, as applicable.
8. Ensures that all daily, weekly and monthly reports are accurate and are transmitted to the proper people (as directed by the Regional Manager) on time.
9. Processes all invoices for payment promptly, with correct coding for all items.
10. Assigns specific financial and clerical duties to office personnel, and closely monitors individual performance of assigned tasks.
11. Works closely with each employee toward the goal of improving the performance of each person to his or her capabilities.
12. Determines strengths and weaknesses of individual employees and aids in the building of their strengths.
13. Conducts training sessions on a monthly basis.
14. Operates the project within budget and spending limit guidelines.
15. Supervises all project employees including the hiring and firing of project employees per company policy.
16. Keeps the Portfolio Manager informed of progress of any major projects.
17. Supervises all on site personnel on management-resident relations and develops a genuine concern by employees for the welfare of residents.
18. Work hours will be set by the Regional Manager based on occupancy. No change without supervisor’s approval.
19. Inspects and approves all contract work performed on the property.
20. Maintains the confidentiality of all personnel and resident files.
21. Approves payroll time sheets via email to Corporate Office by 10:00 a.m. CST on the Monday following the last day of any pay period.
Delegation of Authority
The Community Manager is authorized to delegate authority to any key employee. Any such delegation must be approved by the Regional Manager. The Community Manager’s responsibility is always primary, even for activities delegated to subordinates. In addition, the Community Manager will perform such duties as may be assigned by the Regional Manager or other supervisors.
At Wogan Group, we foster a work environment that promotes growth, development, and a sense of belonging for our team members. By delivering exceptional customer service and cultivating a supportive atmosphere, we empower our employees to thrive. We actively seek diverse perspectives, value feedback, and encourage collaboration to drive continuous improvement. As responsible corporate citizens, we engage with community organizations and support local initiatives, contributing to the betterment of the areas we serve.
Join Wogan Group and be part of a team that values your skills, fosters your growth, and contributes to the betterment of communities. Together, let’s redefine excellence in real estate services. Apply now and let your career thrive with us!