On July 25 you can literally run through “bounce house” like obstacles as a part of the “Insane Inflatable 5K”. This race isn’t about time or who’s the fastest. It’s about getting in a fun day of working out with your friends. So throw away your training and diets and enjoy this time. Don’t even wear a watch.
- When: July 25th
- Where: Memphis International Speedway (5500 Victory Lane, Millington, TN 38053)
There will be different levels to run through as well as different obstacles. Food will be waiting for you at the finish line. Local radio station DJ’s will play plenty of tunes, giving you time after to celebrate your accomplishing 5K. Also, there’s cold beer. Seriously, what’s not to love.
- The most insane obstacle course
- Custom Insane T-Shirt
- Custom Insane Medal
- Custom Runners Bib
- Access to the Insane Midway
- The most fun you’ve had in a long time
Things to know:
- All participant parking will be in dedicated lots around the area. Please follow event parking signs. Parking fees may apply depending on the event venue.
- Arrive one hour prior to your wave time to ensure you have enough time to: park, check in at the Registration Tent, get your bib and wave time wristband, check your bag at our complimentary Bag Check Tent and head to the Start Line.
- Please note that you will be given a colored wristband that corresponds with your specific wave time. Wristbands must be worn and the correct color will only be allowed in the starting line corral. All others will be turned away. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Credit card purchases will be possible for merchandise, food and beverage at the event.
- Bring your Driver’s License/State ID. You will not be allowed to pick up your bib and wave time wristband without it.
- For a $5 military discount, please use the code: USA5 when checking out. If you register with a military discount, please bring your military ID when checking in on event day (or pre-event packet pick up when available).
- Please wear appropriate clothing/footwear to get you through the race. Shoes are ok on most of the inflatable obstacles, but you may be asked to remove them for safety precautions on a few.
- You may bring a lawn chair or blanket. You may not bring weapons, drugs, coolers or outside alcohol. You may bring your own water (including on the course).
To register go here.
Go ahead and sign up for this fun summer event! Insane Inflatable 5K partners up with local charities to the towns they travel to and give back to them. What a better way to give back to our city while working out.