The Memphis Young Professionals for the American Cancer Society is hosting a Dodgeball tournament April 22, 2017 at 100 Peabody Place from 3pm-10pm.
>>Sign up here<<
The Dodgeball Tournament will be the first of its kind taking place in the middle of the streets of Memphis. Semi-Final and Final teams will be under the black light, but everyone is encouraged to glow.
Things to know:
- There are 40 team slots available.
- Each game will last five minutes.
- Teams will be: co-ed, 10 Max, 6 on the court.
- No new team members can be added once the tournament begins.
- The first tournament will start at 4 pm.
The American Cancer Society reports that this year alone, 70,000 millennials will get cancer. The group prides itself on being made of young professionals volunteering to help put an end to cancer. They host fundraisers, such as the tournament, and much more to help raise awareness against cancer.