Looking for a way to get moving and meet some new people? Grind City Athletics, a sports and social club for adults in Memphis, is offering two sports leagues this spring.
Registration is open now for co-ed flag football and co-ed sand volleyball leagues. The league season begins late March and runs for 6-8 weeks including playoffs. Perks of league membership include a participant shirt and food/drink specials at local establishments. You can sign up on your own or make your friends or coworkers join your team.
Co-ed Flag Football
- 8v8 (10-16 players per team)
- Saturday afternoons starting March 23
- All games played at 2nd Presbyterian Church (grass or turf, depending on the week)
- No contact, recreational league
- No more than 5 male players on the field at once
- $50 per player
Co-ed Sand Volleyball
- 4v4 (4-8 players per team)
- Sunday afternoons starting March 24
- All games played at Tobey Park Sand Volleyball Courts
- No more than 2 male players on the sand at once
- $40 per player