Midtown Crossing is hosting a series of Seasonal Crosstown Markets throughout the year to promote support for local artists, crafts and businesses. The markets will include a wide, varying selection of vendors depending upon each market’s set of applications. Each market will be held on Saturdays from 11 am – 4 pm and will be rescheduled to the following Sunday after each date, unless otherwise stated, if inclimate weather occurs.
Complete dates of seasonal markets:
- Winter – February 6, 11am-4pm
- Spring – April 30, vendor application deadline April 9
- Fall – September 3, vendor application deadline August 13
- Holiday – December 3, vendor application deadline November 12
Details of the winter seasonal market:
- When: February 6 at 11 am – 4 pm
- Where: Midtown Crossing at 396 North Watkins
Complete list of vendors for the winter seasonal market:
- Cadence Designs: handmade cards, tumblers, cutting boards and ring dishes by Melinda Whitwell
- Colbymade: handmade solid wood furniture, kids’ closet, kids’ easel, blanket ladder and photo boxes by Colby Sturgis
- DFP Originals: handcarved wooden bowls, boxes and vessels by Dennis Paullus
- Erin’s Crocheted Creations: crocheted hats, scarves, blankets and clothing by Erin Aulfinger
- Insectsy: butterfly and insect Shadow Boxes and jewelry featuring real butterfly wings preserved under glass by Stacy McNeill
- Joyful ReCreations: Fused glass art including jewelry, wall hangings, fan pulls, coasters, magnets and other items;
handmade pottery including jewelry, mugs, plates and bowls by Bonnie McAdams
- Moon Mama Pottery: Sgraffito decorated, brightly colored pottery including plates, bowls, platters, mugs, etc. by Michele Price
- Quill Nilly: handmade, original whimsical cards, earrings, jewelry boxes, bowls, miniature dolls and more made from paper by Tracey Calix
- Repeat Paperie: handmade paper and letterpress printing made from 100% recycled cotton clothing by Colleen Couch-Smith & Eszter Sziksz
- Sundry Blossoms Studio: florally inspired leather goods including hand bound journals, leaf drop earrings and novel necklaces made by Renée Hodges
For potential vendors:
A $10 application fee (per date) is required to contribute to promotional materials for the event. All sales made by vendors will be kept by vendors. Each space will be approximately 10′ x 10′ and may be shared by up to two vendors, but both applicants must pay the application fee. Vendors will be expected to supply their own tents, tables and other displays as needed, prepare their own payment processing methods and promote the Markets using at least two different modes of communication such as flyers, social media, etc. Vendors may arrive as early as 9 am and must be broken down by 6 pm. All crafts and arts must be produced by the exhibitors.
Support talented local artists and businesses this year with Crosstown Seasonal Markets.
Apply to be a vendor for future markets here.
Find more about Seasonal Crosstown Markers here.