Are your cowboy boots ready? Put on your best country attire and head out to Agricenter International for some country charm. There will be live entertainment, dancing, goods from local farmers and chefs and auctions to support the Agricenter’s educational programs.
Agricenter International is a non-profit that is committed to agricultural research, education, and conservation. They have a variety of programs for grades K-12 that teach them about fruits and vegetables, farming, solar energy, water and more.
- When: Friday June 17
- Where: ShowPlace Arena, 105 S Germantown Pkwy
- Time: 7 – 10 pm
- Cost: $100
>Click HERE to buy tickets<
All proceeds will benefit educational programs at the Agricenter that are offered to students for free, and a portion of your ticket is tax deductible.
Check out the guest chefs that you’ll be able to enjoy.
- Brian Thurmond – 148 North
- Jeff Dunham – The Grove Grill
- Kim Buchanan – LYFE Kitchen
- Simpson Hughes – The Butcher Shop
- Michael Francis – Heart and Soul
- Logan Guleff – Champion of MasterChef Junior
- Michelle Campbell – Fork It Over
- Allen Cain – Lone Oaks Farm
- Elizabeth Blondis – Central BBQ
- Babalu: Tacos & Tapas
- Paradise Seafood
For more information visit the Agricenter’s website or check out the event webpage.