The kids are out for Fall Break and you’re looking for ways to enjoy Memphis right? Check out these family-friendly ways to celebrate Fall Break.
- Experience history at the National Civil Rights Museum
- See the animals at ZooCamp – Oct. 9th to 13th
- While exploring the Zoo and participating in fun games, crafts, and interactive experiments, fall break campers will learn how special the endangered animals are and what they can do to help save these important animals from extinction.Grades: JK-6th, 9am-3pm
- Cost per Day: $40/members; $50/non-members
- Cost per Week: $170/members; $199/nonmembers
- Aftercare Cost per Day (3-6pm): $20/members; $25/non-members
- Aftercare Cost per Week (3-6pm): $85/members; $99/nonmembers
Shelby Farms Park – October 9th to 13th – $100/nonmember $95/Park member
- Be introduced to the principles of improvisation
- Learn to work collaboratively with others
- Use movement, voice and body to create an improvisation
- Big Bugs Fall Break Camp – October 9th to 13th – $150/non-members $200 for the week
- Ages 5-8
- Explore the gargantuan creatures of David Rogers’ Big Bugs exhibit.
- Trained instructors will lead hands-on outdoor activities in a safe, friendly environment.
- Kroc Center – October 9th to 13th, 8:30am-4:30pm – $25/day, $125/week
- For Ages 5-12
- Games, dances, swimming, crafts, movies and more.
- Fall Break Camp at Lilyroze Studios – October 9th to 13th – $75.00 with a $25.00 Registration Fee
- Students will work on different elements of theater including acting, voice, movement, dance, musical theater, improvisation and much more!
- Check out The Art Project in Overton Square
- Hours: Tues – Sat: 9am-7pm, Sunday 1pm – pm
- Spend the day at one of our local pumpkin patches or corn mazes, or try out one of these Halloween events
- There is a free Kids Ice Cream Making Workshop on Friday, October 13th.
- Check out Cloud901 (for ages 13-18 only).
- Find all the murals in town and take photos at each one.
- Get all that energy out at RiverFit Park then head over to the Rec Room for a few games or go bowling
- See more ways to enjoy Memphis for free here