We’re heading to college campuses in North Carolina and Georgia, September 14-16, to connect with students from Memphis and make some new friends!
Choose901 launched four years ago to recruit and retain talented Memphians who want to invest and enjoy their lives in the Bluff City. This means that college students from Memphis, freshmen to seniors, have had a chance to experience the city’s transformation and optimism. They’re likely sharing good news about their hometown with friends on campus. We’ll be there to keep the goodwill going, answering the question “Why Memphis?” by sharing job opportunities in education, nursing, engineering, accounting and more. We’ll tell them how Memphians are working together to find innovative solutions to make the city stronger.
We’ll promote the many aspects that contribute to quality of life in the 901 including the art, creativity, food, culture, great places and spaces that make us unique as well as the value in our cost of living.
Here’s where we’re going:
- 9/14 Duke University
- 9/15 University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- 9/16 Clark Atlanta University, Morehouse College, and Spelman College
Here’s where we need you!
- Know a student on one of these campuses? Tell them to come say “Hi!” and grab some free Choose901 swag.
- Is one of these schools your alma mater? Help us connect more deeply. Tell us who we need to meet.
- Got a suggestion for a campus we absolutely need to visit? Let us know in the comments.
We recruit in Memphis, too. We’re hosting a special event for Christian Brothers University, LeMoyne-Owen College, Rhodes College, and the University of Memphis later in the fall. Dates TBA. Also, keep an eye out for our local job fairs which will resume in Spring 2017.