The Apple Truck is Coming to Memphis, TN Sept. 9/28 (12:30 PM – 2 PM)
The Apple Truck, an Ann Arbor-based traveling food truck that delivers farm-fresh, flavorful, juicy Michigan apples and cider to 130 plus stops in eight states.
The Great Lakes and our cool climate make for some of the juiciest and flavorful apples available. We partner directly with hometown farmers and have the mission of selecting the best farm-fresh apples and delivering them to your hands within hours of being picked. Our apples are so good that many customers even start eating them before they leave the parking lot. Instant gratification!
Available tour products include:
- 20 lb. Fun Box* of a sweet & semi-sweet variety for $48 each
- 12 lb. Honeycrisp Crazy Box $46
- 1/2 gallon of Honeycrisp cider $8
- Apple Pie Nut Mix $12
- Apple Honey Dog Treats: $8.95
- Fun Box special (2 Fun Boxes & 2- 1/2 gallons of Honeycrisp cider) $110
- Honeycrisp Crazy Special (2 Honeycrisp boxes & 2 1/2 gallons of Honeycrisp cider) $106
- Fun & Crazy Special (1-Fun Box, 1-Honeycrisp Box & 2 1/2 gallons of Honeycrisp cider) $108
- *Two varieties ½ sweet & ½ semi-sweet. Most Fun Boxes will have McIntosh and one other variety which may include Paula Red, Jonathan, Fuji, Rome, Ida Red, or Braeburn.
Make sure to place your pre-order on the company’s website www.theapple-truck.com before they sell out for your location!