St. Patrick’s Day at Celtic Crossing
Celtic Crossing invites you to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at the pub!
Schedule of events:
- Open 9 a.m. to 2 a.m. Kids are welcome until 7 p.m.
- At 10 a.m. the Cooper-Young St. Patrick’s Day Parade commences. Participants start at Memphis Made Brewing, traveling down Cooper Street until they reach First Congregational Church.
- Oliver Avenue at Cooper Street will be blocked off to house a stage for live music, weather permitting. Food and drinks will be available outside.
- Live music begins on the patio at 11 a.m. with Crossing Chunes. Bluff City Backsliders kick off music from the stage at 2 p.m., followed by Shakermaker from 5-7:30 p.m. and Twin Soul from 7:30-11 p.m.
- DJ Tree entertains those inside the pub from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Bagpipers from Memphis Pipes are set to play at various times during the day, and Irish dancers perform that evening.
- A face painter is onsite throughout the day.