INDIE MEMPHIS FILM FESTIVAL SCREENING: Hometowner After Dark Shorts
- Dr. Dgad, a therapist with the persona of a 70’s OG, uses a unique way to heal one of his patients.
“OPEN HOUSE, CLOSED DOOR”
- It’s time for the open house on Pine Ave. A mother brings her reluctant daughter along to show her the house of her dreams, but things on Pine Ave. aren’t always what they seem…
- A man goes on his first date post-pandemic with a girl who seems a bit off. Is she awkward due to lack of socialization or is there something more sinister at play?
“HOMEBOYS HAUNTED 2”
- Two brothers pull up to a low-key lake house party, unaware of a dangerous force from the waters that could end their very lives. The homeboys are back in Studio Suggs’s first film — a hilarious horror-comedy & direct sequel to 2020’s “Homeboys Haunted”
“PORTRAIT D’UNE FEMME BY EZRA POUND”
- In a post-apocalyptic world, a man turns into a plant.
“FAITHFUL WITNESS: IN THE MIDDLE”
- A couple’s trip is interrupted when the small town’s well known killer pays a visit to the only witness to ever escape his grasp.
- Tainted water and a mysterious new TV show cause one man’s world to unravel around him.
- A group of amateur ghost hunters get more than they bargained for when exploring an abandoned warehouse. With snarky spirits, demonic possessions, and grumpy groundskeepers, will it all be worth internet stardom?