Join us for our Inaugural Barrel Pick Night in Bog & Barley’s Whiskey Lounge on Thursday, Dec. 7. Those in attendance receive a bottle of Bog & Barley’s Inaugural Whiskey ($75 retail value) and commemorative glassware.
The event includes:
- 5:30 p.m.: Cocktail hour featuring a curated cocktail menu that includes our barrel pick begins.
- 6:45 p.m.: Dinner commences. Throughout dinner, there will be several product-related presentations.
- 8:30 p.m.: A silent auction benefiting Memphis Pipe Band, a traditional bagpipes and drum band, closes. It launches online before the event on Friday, Nov. 24.
- 8:30 p.m.: Limited open-bar service begins. Enjoy a complimentary cask-aged high gravity beer from Soul & Spirits Brewing.
- Tastings of Old Dominick Limited Releases will be available after dinner.
- First: Roasted Butternut Squash | crispy rashers, sage butter
- Second: Roasted Bone Marrow and Scallops | toasted sourdough, pickled mustard seeds, greens
- Third: Pan Roasted Duck Breast | Irish champ, charred artichokes, red wine duck jus
- Fourth: Irish Cream Cheesecake | toasted pecans, caramel, chocolate
To attend, simply purchase your ticket through Eventbrite and join us at the restaurant on Thursday, Dec. 7 at 5:30 p.m. If you’re interested in purchasing a six-person table, please email email@example.com.