Choose901 Spring Pop Up Shop
Get your coins ready for the Choose901 Spring Pop Up Shop!
On April 22 & 23, make your way to Crosstown Concourse where you can grab all kinds of new Memphis gear. We’re talking tees, hats, sweatshirts, totes, bandanas, socks, and more.
The following local vendors will also be on the scene selling an assortment of goods:
- ARCHd: Handmade home decor on wood and marble that empowers women and celebrates cities.
- Elle’s Elixirs: Black-owned, eccentric-glam brand that boots Sipping, Soaking, Smoking and Self Care with a new flair.
- Faint of Heart: Boho-chic artisan jewelry made using rough crystals and minerals. ● New Harbert Candles: Uniquely scented 100% soy candles hand-poured in Midtown, Memphis.
- Terra Cotta: Black-owned plant shop fostering a creative community.
- And more!
A stop at the shop could also secure a local student’s spot at a summer camp!
Give901 will be accepting donations for Project Summer Camp, a newly launched initiative to send 100 Memphis kids to summer camp, free of cost! The first 100 people to donate will receive a custom PSC sticker—and Give901 will have family-friendly treats and activities available at the shop on Saturday.
And, while you’re at Crosstown, check out the following:
- Head to Wolf River Brisket for their happy hour special from 3PM-6PM, offering $3 drafts, $4 house glass wines, $5 cocktails, $6 margaritas, and $5 dips.
- Other food and drink options include: Pizzeria Trasimeno, Pop-a-Roos Gourmet Popcorn, Global Café, Crosstown Brewing Company, French Truck Coffee, Art Bar, Abner’s, Lucy J’s Bakery, Curb Market, Mempops, and Farm Burger.
- Shop-goers can continue shopping, otherwise known as “exercising self-care,” downstairs at WYXR’s gift shop and at Gloss Nail Bar.
There will also be a number of special events hosted in the Concourse during the nights of the shop:
- Ballet Memphis: Soul: Ballet Memphis closes out Season 35 at Crosstown Theater with a show that celebrates the unique Memphis sound.
- Friday, April 22nd & Saturday, April 23rd inside Crosstown Theater.
- The show begins at 7:30PM.
- Doug MacLeod Album Release Show: Crosstown Arts presents Doug MacLeod, 2022 Blues Music Award nominee for Acoustic Artist of the Year, in the Green Room for a special album release show beginning at 7:30PM.
- Friday, April 22nd
- Rahsaan Barber Qunitet’s CD release show for “MOSAIC”: Crosstown Arts presents Rahsaan Barber Qunitet’s CD release show for “MOSAIC” in the Green Room at 7:30PM.
- Saturday, April 23rd