Choose901 901 Day in the Ravine
We’re long overdue for a Choose901 901 Day Throwdown!
In partnership with the Downtown Memphis Commission, and Memphis Made Brewing Company, Choose901 will host its first 901 Day Party since the pandemic began. On Thursday, September 1st, make your way to the Edge District’s newest hangout hollow for a night to remember in the Ravine.
The party will be poppin from 5PM-11PM with food trucks, live music, and more.
Memphis Made has brewed up a batch of 901 Day beers for the occasion, and Old Dominick Distillery will have cocktail stations setup throughout the space. Tacosnganas, StickEM, Fry Guy, and Mempops will be keeping folks fed.
The following local vendors will be onsite bringing the 901 Day experience to life:
- WeTightKnit: Snag a little something to tattoo your clothes with patches and pre-embroidered products.
- Amurica Photobooth: Capture a moment inside the Amurica Photobooth for $9.01.
- Mane Wilding: Need a reminder that the Bluff City is blooming? The Mane Wilding will have floral arrangements for purchase.
- RotoBrothersArt: Hit up the caricature corner for a free, personalized piece to look back on this beautiful day.
- Neighborhood Print Company: See the magic happen right before your eyes as Neighborhood Print Company prints tees for sale on the spot.
And the live entertainment provided by Stax Music Academy, the Lucky 7 Brass Band—and DJs Travi$, Breezye, and Shelby—will set the vibes as we toast to our city pride. Make sure you pull up before the clock strikes 9:01PM.
Where is the Ravine?
The Ravine is located in the Edge District within walking distance to High Cotton Brewing Company and the Edge Alley. Peep the map to find the designated entrances!
Where do I park?
Parking is extremely limited at the Ravine, but there are parking garages located off of Monroe and Madison Ave. We suggest using ride share services to drop you off!
Where should my rideshare pick me up and drop me off?
The following locations are designated for drop-off and pick up:
- 16 Lauderdale St.
- 607 Monroe Ave.
- 561 Marshall Ave.
** For our disabled friends, we suggest 16 Lauderdale St. where there are elevators and ramps for entry! **
Can I bring my pooch?
While we would love for your pets to participate in the party, this is a function for humans only!
** No outside drinks or food, and no smoking of any kind will be permitted on the property **