Celtic Crossing Whiskey Pairing Dinner
Join us for a whiskey pairing dinner hosted by our fearless leader DJ Naylor and head chef Reny Alfonso! With three rare whiskeys carefully selected by DJ, paired with a three-course menu thoughtfully created by Reny, you’re sure to have a wonderful evening at the pub.
For anyone with dietary restrictions who is interested in the whiskey + dinner ticket, please reach out to us ahead of time.
Simply purchase your ticket through Eventbrite and join us at the pub on Thursday, April 28 at 7 p.m. If you have questions or special requests, shoot us an email at email@example.com.
- Nikka Whiskey from a barrel, Hokkaido Japan
- Mom’s Black Bean Goat Cheese Empanadas with Smoked Paprika Aioli, Baby Greens, Cracked Cumin Vinaigrette
- Widow Jane 10-Year Old Bourbon: Brooklyn, NY
- Cuban Roast Pork Tenderloin – Reny’s Family Recipe with Sweet Corn Tamale, Fresh Herb Salad, Pickled Raisin Mojo
- Dublin Liberties 10 Year Old Copper Alley: Dublin 8, Ireland
- Cinnamon Sugar Churros with Spiced Mexican Hot Chocolate Sauce