Celebrate What’s Right: What the Tech?
New Memphis believes that what you pay attention to shifts perspectives. Our Celebrate What’s Right luncheon series shines a light on progress and success in our community.
For some, talking about “fiber” still means trying to make the proper food choices throughout the day. But the truth is, here in the Mid-South, fiber is at the core of progress in the current hi-tech age. Digital equity requires access and fiber is the key. New Memphis’ panel discussion will address our city’s current broadband infrastructure, the innovations taking place, how it impacts our community, and more! Join us to see the ways Memphis is getting SMART when it comes to bridging the digital divide and meeting the demands of today’s digital age.
- Doug McGowen, Chief Operating Officer at City of Memphis
- Lisa Moore, President and CEO at Girls Inc.
- Andre Fowlkes, President at Start Co.
- Steven Willoughby, Executive Director of Citizens Fiber Initiative Group
- Paul Young, President and CEO at Downtown Memphis Commission (Moderator)