Be transported to Lewis Carroll’s whimsical world with a new food and drink pop up bar experience called Wunderland, hosted by Dream Bars Co.
Starting August 18th and running through September 30th at Cafe Society, you can pass through the looking glass as Cafe Society is transformed into a psychedelic paradise, complete with themed cocktails, one-of-a-kind trinkets, and specialty food items. Sip tea with the Mad Hatter, play cards against the Red Queen, or simply share a drink with friends in Alice’s world.
- What: Dream Bar’s Wunderland Pop Up Bar
- Where: Cafe Society (212 North Evergreen, 38112)
- When: August 18th through September 30th
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights only
- 7pm to midnight
- Cost: No cover, food and drinks available for purchase, 21+
- Costumes are encouraged and celebrated
Dream Bars Co. is a new Memphis food and drink experience by Miles Kovarik and Hayley Milliman, the founders of Tacit Club and PotterFest. They will host one-of-a-kind, limited run bar concepts in different areas around Memphis. They will also donate 10% of the profits from every Dream Bar event to a charity selected by you. Stay tuned to vote on which charity they’ll be supporting for their first event.
Join the Wunderland event page for updates.
Things to know:
- What happens at a Dream Bar?
- Dream Bars takes an existing, unused or empty space in a bar, pub, or restaurant, and convert it for a limited time into a themed adventure for guests to enjoy.
- How much does it cost to enter?
- Dream Bars are free to enter, but you must be 21 and up in order to drink any alcohol. Food and drink can be purchased at each bar location.
- How much do drinks cost?
- Craft cocktails typically cost between $8-11 depending on your preference. They will also have a domestic beer selection available to quench the thirst of the masses or those who would rather not try their luck with the “Cheshire Cattail.”
- When can you visit?
- Each pop up bar event is only offered for a limited time. Each theme announced is only open for a brief time before it’s gone forever.
- What can you expect when you visit?
- Expect the unexpected. You could see character actors, comedians, performers, live music, guest bartenders and more.