The annual Creative Works Conference has announced the lineup for Memphis’ largest summit of creative minds, and it’s better than ever. Some of the biggest names in illustration, design, and art will be engaging in workshops and presentations. There will be a daily vendor market as well as after parties.
- When: October 6th-8th
- Where: Halloran Centre, Downtown Memphis, 203 South Main Street
- Cost: $317.45/general pass, $158.89/student pass
- Workshops: $50
There will also be a FREE artist market that will be open to the public every day of the conference from 10am-6pm. Go here for updates.
Who to look forward to:
- Kate Bingaman-Burt – Illustrator and Educator – http://www.katebingamanburt.com
- Tad Carpenter – Designer, Illustrator, Author & Educator – http://carpentercollective.com
- Josh Higgins – Creative Director at Facebook – http://www.joshhiggins.com
- Propaganda – Poet, Activist, Academic, and MCEE – http://www.humblebeast.com/propaganda
- Brad Montague – Writer, Director, & Creator of Kid President – http://www.montagueworkshop.com
- Alex Medina – Creative Director at Reach Records – http://alexmedina.co/about
- Andy J. Miller – Designer, Illustrator, Host at Creative Pep Talk Podcast – http://www.andy-j-miller.com
- Jenn Bane – Head of Community at Cards Against Humanity & Blackbox – http://www.jennbane.com
- Reuben & Toya Levi – Founders of Grit Co. Clothing – https://weargrits.com
- Andrew Neyer – Artist & Designer – http://andrewneyer.com
- Matt Ladner – Designer & Developer at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital – http://mattladner.com
Creative Works tends to sell out early, so don’t miss your chance to engage with their strongest lineup yet.