Are you a lover of crawfish? Get excited because Memphis is ushering in the spring season with plenty of tasty events for the whole family.
- Saturday, April 14th – 2018 Overton Square Crawfish Festival – 12 pm to 6 pm
Head out to Overton Square to enjoy crawfish and other Cajun delights! There will also be two stages featuring live music from regional bands, a kids area, and an arts and crafts market with over 60 vendors. Proceeds benefit Special Olympics Greater Memphis.
- Saturday, April 14th, 21st, & 28th – Crawfish Boil @ The Bluff – 12 pm to 5 pm
Looking to chow down on crawfish? The Bluff has you covered. Their boiled crawfish platter comes with potatoes, corn, mushrooms, onions, and sausage. They will be selling them for $14 for a 2lb platter while supplies last beginning at noon.
- Sunday, April 15th – Crawfish Boil @ High Point Pub – 3 pm to 8 pm
Enjoy tasty crawfish boiled on location and drink specials at High Point pub!
- Sunday, April 15th – 2018 Rajun Cajun Crawfish Festival – 11 am to 7 pm
Entering its 26th year, the Rajun Cajun Festival will once again host over 35,000 attendees with live music, family-friendly games (including a play zone for kids 12 and under), and of course, delicious crawfish. Best of all, the proceeds will be going towards helping Memphis’ at-risk children and families thanks to Porter-Leath. Porter-Leath has been devoted to helping families in Memphis for over 160 years and this annual festival is a big reason why they are able to continue doing so. Admission is free but VIP tickets are available.
- Every Sunday – Crawfish Sundays @ Crosstown Brewing – 1 pm to 4 pm
Join Crosstown Brewing every Sunday to enjoy locally brewed beer and fresh boiled crawfish. Eat outside on the dog-friendly patio and feel free to bring the whole family.