Join the Cooper Young Business Association on October 2nd from 5-9pm for their monthly event, First Thursday Night Out.
This month’s musical artist is local singer/songwriter Apollo Mighty. Recently, he has released a trilogy of EPs collectively called “Project 369”. The first EP, “III”, was released in August 2013; “VI”, the second EP, was exclusively released on DJBooth.net in January 2014. On September 9th, Apollo released the final EP, “IX”, on DJBooth.net. Apollo Mighty’s sound has been described as “a mix of John Legend and Kid Cudi” and “The Weekend meets Frank Ocean”. For more information on Apollo Mighty’s music and to stay connected with him, please visit apollomighty.com or follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Imagine Vegan has two for one beer specials and discounts on drinks and appetizers can be had at the bar at Beauty Shop and Bar DKDC.
- Sweet Grass has a three course special Throwback Thursday with recipes from Ryan’s childhood on the plate.
- It’s buy one adult entree and get one child entree for free at Young Avenue Deli and Soul Fish Cafe as well as Trivia Night at the Deli.
- Charvey McLemore will be busting some blues on the Cafe Ole patio starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Mulan Bistro has Happy Hour prices until 9:00 p.m.
- Visit Alchemy for Happy Hour between 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. for special prices on select wines, specialty cocktails and domestic bottled beer.
- Celtic Crossing has numerous discounts on food, drinks as well as a great patio to enjoy it all.
- Allie Cat Arts has work by over 80 artists like Lamar Sorento, Kenny Hays and Becky Ziemer to name a few.
- Stop by the Sample and Shop party at Phillip Ashley Chocolates located at 798 South Cooper Street.
- Me & Mrs. Jones is having a Sip and Shop party from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Loudean’s has their new Fall Flax line in and on display.
- Stop by and shop the latest vintage furniture at Luther’s located at 2172 Young.
- Come out for a Martini and Manicure party at The Polish Bottle starting at 4:00 p.m.
- Young Avenue Glassworks is giving 10% off all merchandise purchased.
- Stop by Peridot and take a look at their new Fall fashions, bags, shoes and accessories.
- The House of Mews has 50% off adoptions on this evening.
- The Growler has discounts on pints and flights throughout the evening.