The Choose901 Store is Returning!
Choose901 is excited to announce a fresh set of t-shirt designs, launching the week of November 3rd, just in time for the holidays. The new designs will again feature some of the great neighborhoods, communities, and organizations of the 901.
Psst! – make sure you are actively subscribed to our e-mail list so you’ll get the information about the pickup party or t-shirt shipping info. Please sign up here.
How’s it going down?
- Five designs will drop daily at noon starting on 11/3.
- We will announce the access code via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at noon (so make sure you follow us!)
- Only 30 of each shirt design are available Monday through Thursday, and when that design is sold out, it will no longer be available.
- Friday, there will be 6 designs, each design available in unlimited quantities (within reason, people!)
- Youth sizes will be available on Friday.
A Few Tips!
- All the preview images are a default color, per shirt. The image of your shirt won’t change color based on your selection, but your order will keep your selected color.
- The cart only allows one item at any time. You have to remove it to add a new one.
- Make sure you select a size and a color before adding the item to your cart.
- The pickup party will be at Memphis Made Brewing Co’s new taproom on November 21st from 11am to 6pm.
Who can buy the shirts?
The Choose901 community shirts are available to anyone who wants to purchase them, until they are sold out.
What shirts will be available?
We won’t reveal the designs until noon the same day – so make sure you follow us for the access code!
What kind of shirt are they printed on?
The Adult Unisex shirts are printed on the amazingly comfortable 65 poly /35 cotton blend shirts. (Same shirts as last year)
The Youth sizes are printed on a preshrunk, 100% heavy cotton, classic fit t-shirt.
Can I exchange my shirt for a different size?
Because these shirts are made to order, there will be no extra shirts to exchange sizes for. Make sure you check out the sizing guide above to order the correct size. They tend to fit slimly in the body, so order accordingly!
What are the shirts for?
The Choose901 shirts exist to promote things in Memphis that we all love. These shirts exist to create unity across the city and pride in our communities.
Where can I buy the shirts?
Beginning November 3rd at noon the shirts will be available at shop.choose901.com to everyone. At noon, we’ll let out the secret password for the day through our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook so be sure to follow us! Then, at 1pm – anyone can access the store.
When are the shirts available?
Five new shirts will be made available each day starting November 3rd and ending November 7th. Only 30 of each shirt are available, and when a shirt is sold out, it will no longer be available.
How does the pricing work?
Shirts start at $5 and increase incrementally to $20.
What if me and somebody else try and buy the same shirt at the same time?
As soon as you click “Proceed To Checkout” you will be taken to one of two pages. If the page asks for your billing information, the shirt is yours. Otherwise, you will be taken to a page stating that the shirt you are trying to purchase has already been purchased.
Why did the site tell me that the shirt was sold out, but it doesn’t say “Sold Out” across the shirt?
Items will only display “Sold Out” across the shirt after payment has been processed. There is a period when someone has added a shirt to their cart, but payment has not yet been processed where the shirt will not say sold out, but is unavailable.
How many shirts can I buy at a time?
Only one shirt can be purchased at a time.
How do I get my shirt after I have purchased it?
There will be a t-shirt pickup event in the near future. Or, you can choose to pay to have it shipped to your home address at checkout. If you select “T-Shirt Pickup Party” during checkout but cannot attend the event, there will be an opportunity to purchase shipping separately.
What colors will the shirts be available in?
See our chart below.
Learn more about where the t-shirts are printed:
2. Know the size and color you want before the store opens.
3. Read all FAQs before your purchase is made.