We’ve put together an eggciting little egg hunt to welcome spring and set you up with some cool freebies in Memphis.
- Choose901 eggs are being hidden in eggceptional locations around town.
- Follow the clues to eggsplore, find an egg, and get a golden ticket! This will grant you eggccess to our eggsclusive gift card pull!
- Prizes free-range from food to entertainment to services, and all gift cards will shell out $25 or more.
- When you discover an egg: take a photo at the location, tag @Choose901, and hashtag #Choose901 so we can keep up with which ones are taken.
- One egg/golden ticket per person, please
Congrats to our winners!
Clue 1 – FOUND – Beale Street Landing Splash Park Catfish
- Meet me by the river where the children play.
- I’m hidden in a mouth that can’t swim away.
Clue 2 – FOUND – Court Square – Mod Tetrahedron Art Installation
- My location consists of many shapes
- Through which colorful light escapes
- Near a structure made of steel that’s housed in a square.
- Where the smell of food trucks on Thursdays fill the air.
Clue 3 – FOUND – Mollie Fontaine Lounge
- When you ponder my place, consider style that’s royal.
- Where the cocktails are great and the ghosts are loyal.
Clue 4 – FOUND – Rec Room
- I’m right outside of where Bowser is zooming
- Where Clyde, Blinky, Pinky & Inky are busy looming
Clue 5 – FOUND – Stax Museum
- I’m out here “Sittin on the Dock of the Bay”
- With Bell, Hayes, & Thomas. Come say hey!
Clue 6 – FOUND – Dixon Gallery & Gardens
- April showers bring May flowers, they say?
- I’m found where pink blooms and art are on display.
Clue 7 – FOUND – Marlowe’s Restaurant
- Take a flashy ride to brisket, ribs, and wings
- Just down the street from the house built for a king.
Clue 8 – FOUND – Crosstown Arts Staircase
- I’m hidden on steps enclosed in red
- That don’t go straight up; round-n-round instead.
Clue 9 – FOUND – Underneath Cooper-Young Train Trestle
- I’m hiding among the “historically hip”
- Think mini-lit-houses, that’s your final tip.
Clue 10 – FOUND – Shelby Farms Park Greenline High Point Terrace Entrance
- To walk, run, or bike here is totally fine
- There’s a particular spot along the line
- In a neighborhood where salads and pizza are a go
- You’ll find this point is the opposite of low.
Bonus Clue 1 – FOUND – Orange Mound Gallery
- What used to house liquor is now home to art
- Nearby, 8ball & MJG had their start.
Bonus Clue 2 – FOUND – University of Memphis Fountain near UC
- Sometimes I’m on, sometimes I’m off
- Sometimes I’m Tiger blue
- A lot of congregating happens in the building behind me
- Most often over food
Bonus Clue 3 – FOUND – Shelby Farms Park lakeside swing
- I’m out in the open by the lake’s edge not far from where buffalo roam
- If you’re taking a lap, come sit beside me and then take me home
Click the gallery to see some of our excited winners!
Special thanks to all of the local businesses and organizations that made our gift card giveaway a success:
- ArtsMemphis – Art By Design
- Baron’s Man Cave
- City & State
- Crazy Beautiful
- The Dapper Doughnut
- The Gray Canary
- Levee Creamery
- The Liquor Store on Broad
- Loflin Yard
- Maciel’s Highland
- Metal Museum
- Nail Bar Harbor Town
- Next Door Eatery at Crosstown
- Rec Room
- Stock & Belle