Choose901 Reps are a crucial piece of sharing the opportunities to impact the world in and from Memphis. Our CR’s are passionate about Memphis and share that love with their peers. They are responsible for driving the Choose901 image on campus, and building awareness of the opportunities in the Bluff City. The goals of the CR program are to reach new students, excite students, increase awareness, and increase the total number of those who ultimately Choose901 through investment and career opportunities.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. CAMPUS MISSION
- Identify key groups with interest in post-grad opportunities
- Engage with the social media networks of key groups
- Be aware and create a presence for C901 at key events and gatherings on campus
- Educate various departments, instructors and staff, about how to share Memphis opportunities with their students
- Develop relationships with influential leaders like Student Body President and Career Advisors to help promote Choose901
- Adhere to all campus policies about advertising and promotions
- Design a plan for your campus that implements this mission
2. MEMPHIS EXPERTS
- Act as an ambassador of the 901 at all times: always professional & courteous
- Become a Memphis expert: know the highlighted invest and enjoy opportunities on C901.
- Keep up an awareness of upcoming application deadlines, recruiting opportunities, and updates from our partners
3. RECRUITING SUPPORT
- Schedule information sessions and reserve information tables through the school career center, or appropriate department for visiting Memphis representative.
- Take responsibility for providing significant attendance at organizational recruiting meetings
- Connect with appropriate campus and community leaders to increase opportunity awareness and connect organizational representatives with these leaders.
- Request speaking engagements and announcements at campus organizations and classroom events for Memphis representatives.
- Identify and encourage interested students to apply for C901 organizations. Meet with prospective candidates to build relationships and instruct the candidates on ways to learn more about opportunities in Memphis.
$75 Per Month; September through March
Additional $250 for every candidate from your campus who is invited and enrolls into the Memphis Teacher Residency program, paid in June