The Choose901 Online Shop is open for a limited time with limited quantities—so if you see something you like, ya better grab it before it’s gone.
Prepare to hit the books with a brand new wardrobe! The Choose901 Back to School Pop-Up Shop is bringing all new tees, totes, school supplies, and even more Memphis merchandise to rep your city in style.
the Choose901 Back to school pop-up shop is setting the vibes for you to be 9-0-#1 in a box #2 pencils!
The Shop will be held August 18th-August 20th on the 4th floor of Crosstown Concourse where guests can get their hands on all kinds of goodies:
The following local vendors will also be on the scene selling assorted goods:
- Cane & Herb: Infused simple syrups handcrafted in Memphis (On site all three days)
- Elle’s Elixirs: Black-owned, eccentric-glam brand that boots Sipping, Soaking, Smoking and Self Care with a new flair (On site all three days)
- Just Clay It: Crafted polymer clay accessories (On site all three days)
- New Harbert Candles: Uniquely scented 100% soy candles hand-poured in Midtown, Memphis (On site Friday and Saturday)
- Olivia Avery Art: Clay, ink. mixed media mugs and housewares (On site Thursday & Friday)
- Reclaimed Gardens: old frames brought to life with preserved moss, bark, and dried flowers (On site on Saturday)
- Sawyer Stitches: Hand-stitched Embroidery Hoops (On Site Friday & Saturday)
- Terra Cotta: Black-owned plant shop fostering a creative community (On site all three days)
- Whitney Winkler Art: Mixed-media watercolor, ink art and textiles (On site all three days)
POP-UP SHOP FAQ:
When and Where is the Choose901 back to school Pop-Up shop?
The Choose901 Back to School Pop-Up Shop is happening August 18th-August 20th at Crosstown Concourse. The shop will be set up on the 4th floor of the Main Atrium outside the Choose901 office, Suite 463.
- 12PM-8PM on Thursday and Friday
- 10AM-4PM on Saturday
*Enter through the doors in front of the Main Plaza, and take the elevator next to French Truck up to the 4th floor*
Where do I park?
Free parking is available in the Concourse parking garage. Be sure to pay attention to 24-hr parking spots vs the 2-hr parking spots. We don’t want you to get a ticket!
Cash or card?
Keep your cash! The shop accepts all major credit and debit cards.
Can I bring my dog?
We love your furry friends as much as you do! Crosstown Concourse is a pet-friendly campus, so bring Buddy out—and grab him or her a Choose901 bandana while you’re at it. *All animals must be leashed per Concourse policy*
Since I'm already in the area, Is there anything else happening at the Concourse?
So glad you asked!
Guests are also encouraged to take advantage of the restaurants, services, and programming that are taking place during the shop days.
Head to Wolf River Brisket for the happy hour special from 3PM-6PM, offering $3 drafts, $4 house glass wines, $5 cocktails, $6 margaritas, and $5 dips.
Other food and drink options include: Pizzeria Trasimeno, Pop-a-Roos Gourmet Popcorn, Global Café, Crosstown Brewing Company, French Truck Coffee, Art Bar, Abner’s, Lucy J’s Bakery, Curb Market, Mempops, and Farm Burger.
There will also be a number of special events hosted in the Concourse during the nights of the shop
- Crosstown Arthouse presents The Adventures of Prince Achmed w/ a live score performed by General Labor
- Thursday, August 18th inside Crosstown Theater from 7:30PM-10:30PM
- Tickets are $5 at the door.
- The Peace Chronicles Part I (Iceberg, Blueshift. Yolanda Sealey-Ruiz)
- Thursday, August 18 in Crosstown Arts East Atrium from 7:30PM-9PM
- Purchase tickets here.
- The Peace Chronicles Part II (Iceberg, Blueshift. Yolanda Sealey-Ruiz)
- Friday, August 19th inside Crosstown Theater from 7:30PM-9PM
- Purchase tickets here.