Loflin Yard introduces the public to their new Back Yard event space as their beloved Front Yard gets resodded after all the use so far this summer.
Loflin’s Back Yard lies behind the Coach House and is a gorgeous green space complete with lights, sun shades, and water misters. The new Coach House bar will be offering visitors a $1 off drinks while a train passes in the Back Yard. So, if you hear the whistle, you better hurry!
The party goes on all weekend with a solid Memphis music line-up:
- Thurs 6/16, 6-9 p.m. – Paul “Snowflake” Taylor One-Man Acoustical Jamz
- Fri 6/17, 6-9 p.m. – The Joe Restivo 4 – Instrumentals from the golden age of Memphis Music
- Sat 6/18, 3-6 p.m. – Motel Mirrors feat. Amy LaVere, Will Sexton, John Paul Keith
- Sat 6/18, 6:30-9:30 p.m. – Memphis Blues Legend Earl “The Pearl” Banks
- Sun 6/19, 4-6 p.m. – John Paul Keith