From doctors and scientists to artists and creatives, women really be out here running thangs—and there a couple of ways for you to gather with your boss babes this weekend to toast to the greatness of girl power!
- When: Friday, March 6-Sunday, March 8
- Where: Agricenter International (7777 Walnut grove Rd)
Did someone say shopping? Bring your mom, your, sis, your bestie or whatever lady lights up your life to the 30th Annual Southern Women’s Show. There’ll be hundreds of boutiques toting fashions, treats, and more, plus top chefs and celebrity guests. What more could you ask for?
- When: Friday, March 6th @ 5PM// Saturday, March 7th @ 10AM
- Where: Dixon Gallery & Gardens (4339 Park Ave)
With performances, demonstrations, and dialogues led and hosted by local ladies, Women in the Arts is a celebration of the creativity and tenacity of females across the board. Dancers, painters, musicians, and more will gather in hopes of understanding the challenges and opportunities that women encounter in the arts.
- When: Saturday, March 7 (1PM-3PM)
- Where: Madewell at Saddle Creek (7615 W Farmington Blvd #9)
Madewell has teamed up with local creative Heart Over Hand to celebrate our most favorite females everywhere (aka, aaallll of you). There’ll be sips and snacks to enjoy, and 10% of proceeds during the event will benefit the ACLU and the preservation of women’s rights.
- When: Sunday, March 8 (10AM-2PM)
- Where: Ixora (416 N Cleveland)
Ixora is keeping it’s doors open on Sunday just to celebrate YOU! Mimosas will be flowing, Muse of Many will be performing, the Girls Scouts will be slangin’ cookies, and LITE Memphis teens will be showcasing their handmade goods—but wait, that’s not all. 20% of the shop’s daily sales will be donated to Sister Supply, a local organization that provided period products for local shelters, schools, etc.
- When: Sunday, March 8 (3PM-5:30PM)
- Where: Your Inner Yogi (10 N 2nd St #102)
Experience heart-to-heart connection with your fellow females as you gather for restorative yoga, meditation, a sacred tea ceremony—and use journaling, intentional silence, and creative expression as tools for loving and listening to you.
- When: Sunday, March 8 (10:30AM-11:30AM)
- Where: LuLuLemon Memphis (2013 West Street #111)
Celebrate #IWD2020 with yoga ambassador Margaux Bartosch as you flow through an all-levels yoga class followed by a mindful meditation. The class is BYOM (Bring Your Own Mat), and, to add an mystery, they’ve got a few surprises in store!