Are you a college student or a recent graduate staying in the Memphis area this summer? Do not miss this opportunity to meet fellow peers, city leaders, and other influential Memphians through New Memphis Institute’s Memphis: The Summer Experience. Through their Summer Experience, New Memphis wants to show and prove to you why the Bluff City is a top place to live, work, and lead! College students and recent graduates can register for free. This Summer Experience will have a special emphasis on those entering the work force in Memphis.
Be sure and register then head to the Kick-Off Reception sponsored by Nike.
When: Monday, June 2. 5:30-7:30pm.
Where: Felicia Suzanne’s (80 Monroe Ave., Memphis, 38103).
Memphis: The Summer Experience Schedule
- June 2: Kick-Off Welcome Reception (Sponsored by Nike)
- June 9: Conversation with Mayor AC Wharton (Sponsored by ServiceMaster)
- June 18: Kroc Rescue Mission Team Adventure (Sponsored by AutoZone)
- June 25: Memphis 101 (Sponsored by Independent Bank)
- July 8: Maximize Your Strengths Professional Development (Sponsored by Northwestern Mutual)
- July 22: Leading with Big Vision Career Workshop (Sponsored by Wei Chen)
- July 23: End of Summer Social (Sponsored by Graceland)
Connect with New Memphis Institute: