Photo: Mike Kerr (@f8inmemphis)
Stroll through five blocks of art, music, & food during the 2nd Annual Broad Avenue Art Walk.
From eclectic shops and over 50 different art exhibits to artist demonstrations and the newly featured multicultural pop up restaurant courtesy of Kaleidoscope Kitchen, there’ll be fun to be had by all.
- When: Friday, November 3rd (5PM-10PM)
- Where: Broad Avenue Arts District (Broad Avenue, Memphis, Tennessee 38112)
Kaleidoscope Kitchen vendors will include:
- Indra’s Dumplings (Nepal)
- Ibti’s Soup and Catering (Sudan)
- Raffe’s Catering (Syria)
- AROMA Kitchen, Memphis, TN (East Africa)
- Made From Scratch Cookie Company (US)
Don’t miss this pop-up restaurant for delicious foods from around the world, perfect for the whole family. The market will be at the Red Zone/Southern Skillet patio at 2583 Broad Ave next to Broadway Pizza.