Blues on the Bluff returns on July 22nd with a full evening of music, food, and great views.
- $20 advance
- $25 at gate
- Children 11 and under is $12 at gate. All children are welcome when accompanied by watchful parents.
- Free guarded parking across from the event.
- From Memphis, take Riverside Drive to the St. Louis exit, then a quick right on Metal Museum Drive exit 12-C. You can also reach this exit via I-55 North or Crump Blvd. This is the last exit in Tennessee before the “old” bridge.
- Location: 374 Metal Museum Drive, Memphis, TN.
- Food & Drinks:
- Time: Gates open at 6:00, music starts at 6:30, and the party goes on until 11:00.
Bring your chairs and blankets and celebrate 29 years of fun on the bluffs of the Mississippi River in a beautiful, park-like setting. No pets, coolers, or outside food or beverages are allowed. WEVL’s Silent Auction will be ongoing until 9:30pm with merchandise and gift certificates from your favorite Memphis restaurants, shops, venues, and more.