Sprock n’ Roll, a unique 16-seat booze-filled bike tour, has announced a new Downtown route, along with a unique partnership with the Memphis Grizzlies.
The hour-and-a-half tours, which have been a popular attraction in and around Midtown since June, offer drink and food specials with participating restaurants, and now with the newly added Downtown branch, the rental service also offers discounted tickets on select Grizzlies’ home games.
“We’re thrilled to join the Downtown neighborhood,” said Sprock n’ Roll founder Ashley Coleman. “By building onto our Midtown market and deepening relationships with restaurants, company clients and fans citywide, we hope to provide a fresh entertainment option to Beale.”
Potential pedalers, who are 21 and up, are invited to bring any food or drink on their tour (no glass allowed), the party bikes are also equipped with taps that can accommodate pony kegs. Currently the stop options for the Downtown routes range from Blind Bear and Bardog to Brass Door and Station 3. The party bike rental service has hosted over 750 trips in the past four months since its inception, and is continually growing.
- Tuesday, November 24 vs. Dallas
- Sunday, November 29 vs. Philadelphia
- Thursday, December 3 vs. San Antonio
- Friday, December 11 vs. Charlotte
- Sunday, January 10 vs. Boston
- Tuesday, January 12 vs. Houston
- Monday, February 8 vs. Portland
- Friday, March 11 vs. New Orleans
- Monday, March 28 vs. San Antonio
To book a tour you can visit sprocknrollmemphis.com.