Best Memphis Burger Fest is back for their 6th year on October 7th.
- Bloody Mary
- Veggie Burger
- Anything Goes Specialty Burger
- Best Memphis Burger (A Classic Cheeseburger Competition)
Burgers will be graded on appearance, taste, and execution. And for each $1 donation, attendees can sample a burger bite from one of the 40 teams.
- When: Saturday, October 7, 10:30am-6pm
- Where: Tiger Lane, 450 Early Maxwell Blvd, Memphis, Tennessee 38104
- Regular Admission: $10 for ages 12+, free for children under 12
- VIP Passes: $50
- Bobbing for Burger contest
- Burger eating contest
- Live music by Star and Micey
- Corn Hole tournament
- Jack Pirtle’s Chicken Kids’ Zone
- Catered VIP area
- Food Trucks
- Vendor Merchandise area
- Pet Adoption area
All proceeds of the event benefit Memphis Paws Inc.. Memphis Paws is a local non-profit that generates support for animal care and rescue organizations around the city as well as responsible pet ownership.
Sponsors for the event include presenting sponsor, Jack Pirtle’s Chicken, as well as Southland Park Gaming and Racing, NovaCopy, High Cotton Brewery, McDonalds Outdoor Advertising, and Outfront Media. Additional sponsorship opportunities for Best Memphis Burger Fest are available on their website.
VIP Passes include access to VIP area with food from Jack Pirtle’s food from noon-3pm, sponsored High Cotton Brew and other drink samples, two all-day Kids’ Zone passes, and a Burger Fest souvenir cup.