The inaugural Beale Street Cigar Festival will unite cigar aficionados for an afternoon of discounts, demonstrations, and cigars.
- When: September 3, 1pm-5pm (VIP hours 6pm-midnight)
- Where: Handy Park, Downtown
- Cost: $65/general access, $95/VIP
- $65 General festival access pass includes:
- 5 Pack of Premium Cigars
- One 3 Flame Torch Lighter
- A Double Blade Cigar Cutter
- $95 VIP pass includes:
- All the above
- Access to evening event with fire dancers, food, and beverages 6pm-9pm and two live bands from 9pm-midnight
- See the full itinerary here.
- Get special hotel booking rates here.
During the festival you can enjoy music and food alongside special events like an on-site cigar rolling demonstration, big discounts on cigar boxes, raffles, giveaways, Cuban whole pig grilling, and more. You can try premium cigars from across the world including featured brands like Beale Street Cigar, Asylum, La Flor Dominica, Drew Estate, General Cigar, Oliva, Alec Bradley, Gurkha, Kristoff, My Fathers Cigar, Rocky Patel, and Tatuaje.
The Downtown Memphis Commission has provided funding for the cigar festival and proceeds from the fest will benefit International Children’s Heart Foundation, an organization dedicated to providing heart care for children around the world, and The First Tee Memphis, an organization dedicated to giving youth a vehicle for positive experience through golf.