Photo: 90s Bar Crawl
The dream of the 90’s will be alive in Memphis this June.
Do you miss the glory days of the 1990’s when the Ninja Turtles ruled, POGs were everywhere, and frosted tips were cool? Look no further. Grab your tamagotchi and join fellow 90’s kids for a 90’s themed Bar Crawl on Beale Street this June. You’ll be able to enjoy drink specials and drop phat dance moves to some wicked tunes at participating bars downtown. When you register, you’ll get a signature bar crawl cup and a free drink, plus access to all of the specials at the time of the event. All that and a bag of chips starting at just $15. Registration is open now.
- When: Saturday, June 2nd – 2 pm to 10 pm (registration 2 to 5 @ Tin Roof)
- Participating Bars:
- Lew’s Blue Note Bar & Grill
- Jerry Lee Lewis’ Cafe & Honky Tonk
- Peoples on Beale
- Tin Roof
- Wet Willies
- Drink Specials: TBA
- $15 Tickets (Sale ends May 1)
- $20 Tickets (Sale ends May 22)
- $25 Tickets (Sale ends May 31)
- $30 Tickets (Sale ends June 2)