The 901 Fund is a charitable organization that was created to help pay student-athletes at the University of Memphis for the service work they do in the city of Memphis.
Through the 901 Fund, student athletes support various non-profits and charities by allowing these organizations to use their image and likeness.
#bowlwithbasketball at andy b's:
The 901 Fund, along with the Memphis men and women’s basketball teams, are hosting a bowling fundraiser on Thursday, August 25th from 5-8PM at Andy B’s Bowling
The event will help raise money to continue supporting Memphis student-athletes in their efforts to promote 901-based charities in receiving exclusive content.
You have two options of tickets to purchase for this event:
- At $25 a ticket, a Social Pass gets you access to the men’s and women’s basketball teams during the event through meet and greet opportunities.
- For $250, a group of four friends can get a Bowling Pass that gets you access to bowling at Andy B’s. Each team of four will also get one men’s and one women’s basketball player to bowl with them. Get an exclusive experience and spend the entire time with some of the players.
Silent auction & Door Prizes:
There will be a silent auction during the 901 Fund’s bowling event were various items will be auctioned such as:
- Car detailing from Sharp Details.
- A 4-hour rental of Boujee Bounce House.
- A 10ft balloon garland from BettsMade.
- Floor seat tickets to the University of Memphis Basketball games.
- 2 suite tickets to the Millennium Tour.
- Choose901/Give901 Gift Box (with some goodies from the recent Choose901 Pop-Up Shop).
Other ways to support the 901 Fund:
- Follow the 901 Fund on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Give a one-time donation to the 901 Fund to support Memphis NIL.
- Become a subscriber for $9.01 a month to get exclusive access to content covering the University of Memphis women’s and men’s basketball teams, and the football team.
- Sign-up for the email list to stay up to date on the 901 Fund.