In a city as vast and changing as Memphis, it can be hard to stay up on all of the awesome things happening around The Bluff City. To help compensate on anything you might have missed in the past week, check Choose901′s weekly recap. With a breakdown of each day and a photo of the week, you’ll never miss a beat with Memphis In A Minute!
February 1st-February 7th
Saturday-February 1st –
- MTR Camp applications open.
- Binghampton Development Corporation opened its FREE tax preparation.
- The Path Less Pedaled makes plans to feature Memphis.
- Whole Foods supports Wolf River Conservancy.
- Service Over Self got organized.
- Memphis gives you 273 reasons to love it more!
Finally, check out this AWESOME VIDEO from the site this week:
News and events happening around your community? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!
Want to get in on the awesome action happening in our city? Check out opportunities here.